Here are some projects that I've worked on recently:
- jobman (2015) is a better way to find jobs on reddit. Developed using React.
- gitclick (2015) is a command-line application that lets you create remote repositories on GitHub/Bitbucket.
- Thought Plan (2014) is a minimalistic tool for planning projects, organizing your thoughts and storing simple documents. It was top-featured for a day on Product Hunt. Developed using node.js, MySQL and AngularJS.
- GrooveMaster Pro (2013) is an advanced metronome for musicians who want to develop great groove. Developed using node-webkit, Backbone.js and the Web Audio Api.
- pozzle (2013) is a little puzzle game that gets really complex with a few simple mechanics. Developed using node-webkit (now NW.js) and the Crafty game engine.